We took the delivery of the all new Air 2G2 in last autumn since then we have been very busy with the machine all across the south coast. On bowling greens and golf courses. We are seeing some great improvements already.
The AIR 2G2 GT Air Inject is shown here performing air injection aeration at Newport Golf Club.
However, the air injection can be used for a variety of pitches including bowling greens, golf courses and rugby pitches, among others as part of sports ground maintenance routines.
‘I think the main advantage is that there is very limited disruption when you use the Air2G2. That means it can be used throughout the bowls season on the greens and on golf courses, and in the winter months when you’d struggle to get a tractor onto the greens you can use it because it’s a pedestrian machine and light.’
- Immediately relieves soil compaction
- No downtime or turf disruption—lawns, sports fields and golf courses are ready to use right after treatment
- Easy to operate, easy to train your crew to use
- No post-application cleanup necessary!
- Instantly breaks through compacted soil, brings air to suffocating roots
- Quickly improves water drainage
- Encourages deeper root growth
Contact us to discuss your sports ground maintenance requirements, including air injection aeration: