This website is operated by Andy Butler Sports Grounds Specialist. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about on:
- Who we are
- How and why we collect, store, use and share personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal information, and..
- How to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Your privacy is important and the information collected on submitting an enquiry is used solely for dealing with your enquiry.
Your details are never passed onto third parties nor used for marketing purposes etc..
The personal information we collect and use
a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
name, email address, address
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
When signing up to newsletter & making purchases
b) Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and..
shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
To identify you and manage your accounts and orders with us.
To communicate various offers, general information etc.
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with:
Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We will not share you personal information with any other 3rd parties.
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
If you submit website contact forms you will be asked for consent to use the data you are submitting on the form to allow us to deal with your enquiry.
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This “clickstream data” is recorded for statistical purposes only and is used to help improve this website. The following information is supplied by your browser (eg: Internet Explorer):
- the user’s server address
- the user’s operating system (for example Windows, MAC etc)
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .uk etc
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
This information is used for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities.
You can disable cookies within the settings of your browser, however some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to other websites